Sarah began working with ACK in 2014. She studied wildlife management at the Kenya Wildlife Service Institute in Naivasha and completed undergraduate studies in Wildlife Management in 2013 from the University of Eldoret. She has experience in wildlife monitoring through Earhtwatch International and the Soysambu Conservancy Research Facility. Sarah is responsible for managing the ACK data base and coordinates staff and student data collection, data analysis and report writing. Sarah is currently on study leave while attending the Yale University School of Forestry and Environmental Studies.
Support our work
ACK needs your help to support our scouts and the community so we can accomplish our goal of conservation of the cheetahs in Kenya. You can also purchase COOL Crafts online now.
With your help we can continue our research and conversation activities.
- One day School presentation
- One month of phone credit for one staff member
- Printing of one conflict mitigation tool kit
- Printing of one student workbook
- Full set of vaccinations (Rabies and Distemper) for a dog or cat