While completing her Bachelor of Science in Biology at Fresno State she also volunteered at Project Survival's Cat Haven, gaining hands on experience with cats while promoting their conservation in-situ. She has also interned at Cheetah Outreach in South Africa where she helped hand raise ambassador cheetahs and servals and Cheetah Conservation Fund in Namibia giving her additional field experience. As she finished her Master of Science in Biology from California State University, Bakersfield, Sara helped Mary Wykstra on the California segment of her annual ACK tour.
Support our work
ACK needs your help to support our scouts and the community so we can accomplish our goal of conservation of the cheetahs in Kenya. You can also purchase COOL Crafts online now.
With your help we can continue our research and conversation activities.
- One day School presentation
- One month of phone credit for one staff member
- Printing of one conflict mitigation tool kit
- Printing of one student workbook
- Full set of vaccinations (Rabies and Distemper) for a dog or cat