Noreen completed her Master of Science in Biology and Ecosystem Management from the University of Nairobi in 2015. The focus of her study was the evaluation of prey selection in cheetahs in the Salama and Athi Kapiti regions. Noreen is currently a PHD candidate at the University of Munich and will focus on the connectivity of cheetahs using social and biological evaluations for occupancy modeling on a range wide scale.
Support our work
ACK needs your help to support our scouts and the community so we can accomplish our goal of conservation of the cheetahs in Kenya. You can also purchase COOL Crafts online now.
With your help we can continue our research and conversation activities.
- One day School presentation
- One month of phone credit for one staff member
- Printing of one conflict mitigation tool kit
- Printing of one student workbook
- Full set of vaccinations (Rabies and Distemper) for a dog or cat