Moses attended Maralel High School. He was an assistant teacher at a local primary school after leaving High School, but had aspired to work with the rangers in the Conservancy. He was a close runner-up when positions were filled in late 2011 and was one of the first recommended to us by the conservancy chairman when we were ready to hire more field officers. Moses enjoys being in nature and learning from it each day.
Support our work
ACK needs your help to support our scouts and the community so we can accomplish our goal of conservation of the cheetahs in Kenya. You can also purchase COOL Crafts online now.
With your help we can continue our research and conversation activities.
- One day School presentation
- One month of phone credit for one staff member
- Printing of one conflict mitigation tool kit
- Printing of one student workbook
- Full set of vaccinations (Rabies and Distemper) for a dog or cat