Chris Simon Lentaam
Chris was born and raised in the Samburu and Laikipia Districts. In the northern arid areas of Kenya people share scarce resources (particularly water), and rangeland with wildlife. This is how Chris became familiar with wildlife and developed a love for all animals. He completed his O-level (High School) education at Maralal High School. Chris is currently attending Mt Kenya University studying community conservation management as an undergraduate.
Support our work
ACK needs your help to support our scouts and the community so we can accomplish our goal of conservation of the cheetahs in Kenya. You can also purchase COOL Crafts online now.
With your help we can continue our research and conversation activities.
- One day School presentation
- One month of phone credit for one staff member
- Printing of one conflict mitigation tool kit
- Printing of one student workbook
- Full set of vaccinations (Rabies and Distemper) for a dog or cat